The digital marketing specialist will be part of the development, planning and implementation of our clients’ digital marketing strategies. He will be involved in the implementation and management of diverse and dynamic online projects in order to build stable and engaged communities, increase awareness and good image of the brand, increase sales to our customers.
PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION
- SEO optimization for some of our clients.
- Consistency and accuracy in customer service in projects related to digital marketing.
- Planning and managing advertising campaigns in Google Ads and social platforms Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Support of social networks, management and analysis of campaigns in them.
- Build customer sites in WordPress. Website maintenance in
- Interaction and communication with the whole team.
ANALYSIS AND MEASUREMENT
- Measurement of SEO indicators
- Active work with GA and tracking indicators to measure the success of the campaign. Proactive activities to achieve maximum results.
- Analyze current digital projects, identifying opportunities to optimize efforts to achieve better results depending on the set identifiers. Preparation of reporting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing, trends, innovations and best practices in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing and communications.
- Proven experience and success of at least 2 years in digital marketing and SEO in previous organizations. Comprehensive knowledge of Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics. Experience with email marketing through MailChimp is considered an advantage.
- Creative and analytical approach to digital marketing.
- Appropriate computer skills and basic programming knowledge. Experience with Word Press is required. The ability to work with Photoshop is also an advantage.
- Excellent skills for organization and accuracy, while responding to changing priorities and feedback.
- Excellent language skills and written and oral communication skills to ensure effective solutions.
- An energetic person with strong analytical and creative skills and a desire to work in a team. Ready for experiments.
Specialists interested in this position should send a cover letter and a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contacts will be established only with the candidates we think are suitable for the needs of our work. All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.