Overall concept and project organization
The National Card and Payment Scheme (NCSP) is a system of rules, procedures, policies and standards for determining and managing payment services offered by a number of banks and payment institutions in Bulgaria. The scheme is managed by the Board of Participants and the Board of Directors of BORICA AD.
On the occasion of its fifth anniversary, the company, which seeks to introduce innovative digital technologies in payments, supported the initiative of philologist Stefan Peev to create and distribute digital font in the handwriting of our national hero Vasil Levski, and officially celebrated the holiday by gathering colleagues. like-minded people and friends at an evening event. We started the project with excitement and awareness of the responsibility we take in the name not only of the National Card and Payment Scheme, but also of our Bulgarian self-consciousness – to rekindle the spark of heritage to which our national heroes have bequeathed to return carefully and with a moral cause. Our work was complex and included many tasks both in developing a comprehensive concept for the project and a digital campaign to promote it, and for organizing and servicing a press conference to announce the project and the celebration of the NCC. Part of the preliminary activities of the project were design of all materials, negotiations with subcontractors for the preparation of original gifts and recording music on CDs, recording videos with participants, continuous open communication with participants and subcontractors and support for quick resolution of all situations. in preparation.
What did we do ?
Within the large-scale project “Levski” we provided:
- Preparation of a plan, budget and management of the entire project;
- Preparation of a comprehensive digital campaign to promote the project and produce a creative vision – development of a landing page for the website of the National
- Card and Payment Scheme, from which the font can be downloaded, visions for social media and channels, banners for press conference and video materials;
- Face of the campaign – Iva Doichinova, director of Radio Sofia, agreed to be the moderator of the press conference and the evening event, as well as to participate in the videos from her position as a patriot and creator of the “Awakener of the Year” campaign;
- Video materials – teaser and presentation of the project, as for the shooting it was necessary to offer locations, provide a film crew and suitable environment and conditions, to develop and produce roll banners and screen savers;
- Negotiations with numerous potential partners in the project – government agencies and cultural institutions throughout Bulgaria;
- Preparation of a PR strategy, a campaign to promote the project in the media and a communication plan for the overall campaign, which continues today;
- Preparation and distribution of an invitation and press release to the media to promote the project;
- Preparation of a script and organization of a media event to announce the project, for which purpose it was necessary to offer locations, provide a streaming team for live broadcasting and contact subcontractors for the preparation – furniture, decoration, screen savers, catering;
- Making gifts (flash drives and songbooks in luxury leather packaging and boxes) for participants in the press conference and guests to celebrate the 5th anniversary – contact with partners – importers and local producers, participating in the preparation and packaging of gifts;
- Evening garden party at the Hilton Hotel to mark the 5th anniversary of the National Card and Payment Scheme – contact with the numerous partners of the organization and send them invitations.
The project for popularization of digital font in Levski’s handwriting is a challenge in itself, as the goal is to reach a wide audience and to establish among the general public the name of the National Card and Payment Scheme. In the process of project implementation, challenges arose both in terms of time – all activities in coordination with the many subcontractors had to be carried out within the specified deadlines, and in terms of location. For example, on the eve of the press conference we had to change the hall at the last minute, as it turned out that the noise from neighboring audiences will interfere with the smooth running of the media event. And we coped with this challenge thanks to the determination and self-control of our colleagues at the critical moment.
Successfully achieved goals:
The project for popularization of the Apostle’s handwriting in digital font is not over – we will continue to take care of disseminating information about the valuable heritage of Vasil Levski, which reached a wide audience throughout the country thanks to the efforts of our team and media interest. Our client is very satisfied and we have received extensive media coverage not only in online platforms and media, but also in televisions and radios with national coverage. “We have invested professionalism, positive attitude and diligence to ensure the best possible implementation of all activities, and we are satisfied because we are extremely successful with the project,” said Gergana Bratanova, Key Account Manager at Smarketing.
If you are interested in the digital font handwritten by Vasil Levski and want additional information or to contribute to the cause, write to us here.